Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Connecticut Visit

I found these pictures this weekend.  Id looked for them in the past without success and was so thankful to find this picture proof of my memory.  Ryan, Lauren and I visited you and Ben in Connecticut where Ben was in residency.   I was so happy to see you both and thrilled to see how beautiful you'd made your home.  You'd painted and shopped for deals at second hand places and were rightfully so proud of the home you'd made.  You introduced me to Helen whom you adored and showed us around.  We ate pizza and laughed and soaked you up!  We had no idea that you and Ben were going through a difficult challenge in residency- we were lost in the comfort of your smile.  I'm so grateful to you Lans for loving Ben through, aside from losing you, the most difficult challenge of his life.  You built him up, you gave him reason to live and dream and pulled him through the darkest of hours.  With you there was always hope. You always good reason to just keep going for one more day and one more day after that... And now through your boys you continue to do the same thing. I love you forever. 










2 comments: