Friday, August 29, 2014

Email from Hilary

Your daddy was kind enough to forward this email from Hilary. . . oh how I love healthy pictures of you in happy places.   When we share these special memories I kind of feel like I'm getting new memories with you and I  miss making new memories with you.  Could you be more beautiful?

Here is a love not from your sister:  
Hi Becca, My Aunt Wendy took these pixs.I think this was at Jessica's batchelorette party. I remeber this because of the outfit I was wearing! We were in Tucson. Oh, how I miss the four of us together, and Friday night gettogethers at my Mom's house.  I really look back at this too because,  Chris looked so much better, this was before the accident. Now a days its just so hard to get him to go places. Because of all the driving. These pix were taken 10/27/2007. If it wasn't for Aunt Wendy and all of her picture taking at every family get together,  we wouldn't have these precious pix, I love these pix. I treasure them in my heart. I don't care what anybody says, but I had more fun as a red head! Great times! I apologize if I didn't share these sooner. They've just been saved on my phone, probably computer too, when Aunt Wendy emailed them to me. But I just love looking at these pix. Oh, and Ben tied my tie, because Chris never wore a tie in  his life. LOL!
PA270023.JPG
PA270022.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment